UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY: A PARCEL OF THREE SEPARATE, ADJOINING PROPERTIES FOR SALE ON
THE MUIZENBERG/LAKESIDE BORDER
12 & 14 Vlei Road and 5 Lea Road, Lakeside.
- Two identical, characterful, attached homes, each on its own erf of 330 sqm. PLUS an adjoining 436 sqm. garden plot with pool.
- The properties front onto two streets.
- These properties offer the following: Independent or dual living; live in one and let the
- other; run a business, practice, guest house from home; the garden plot and pool could accommodate an additional dwelling.
- The three properties offer options of being variously consolidated or sold separately.
Each home comprises:
Ground floor: front stoep, 2 reception rooms with an authentic, functional fireplace, dining-room, jarrah-wood open-plan kitchen, pantry, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
First floor: spacious and bright north-south facing bedroom/studio with bathroom.
Conservatory: a large, elegant brick-paved conservatory planted with mature indoor trees and shrubs stretches across the south aspect of both homes and overlooks the garden.
Garaging: each home has a large garage/workshop as well as a secure, covered carport with automated garage door.
Utilities: an external laundry and external staff bathroom.
Features: superb arched Victorian windows, floor to ceiling, are a characterful feature and offer views through the home and conservatory to the lush garden and pool beyond.
The attached, well-established, wind-sheltered garden has a generous pool. It enjoys
views of the Lakeside mountains as well as privacy and screening from adjacent
properties. An abundant well-point supplies year-round fresh, clean water to the
entire garden and pool. The whole property is walled, private, sheltered and secure
and enjoys a balance of sun and shade.
Proximity to beach, sailing, marina, mountain, shopping.